Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love watching

3 posters

Go down

I love watching Empty I love watching

Post  Melanie Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

My fav are emmerdale, corrie, Xfactor, briton's got talent Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes and on the radio i love to listen to scott on radio one at 4.pm
Melanie
Melanie
Admin
Admin

http://www.sprayartist.com

Back to top Go down

I love watching Empty Re: I love watching

Post  carlasmum Wed May 12, 2010 3:07 pm

My fav's are Corrie, Emmerdale, Eastenders, XFactor, Amercan Idol, BGT, and Dancing on ice. Very Happy i also like watch true crimes.
carlasmum
carlasmum

Back to top Go down

Post  doglady Thu May 13, 2010 12:46 am

You SAD PAIR Laughing lol! jocolor
To be honest we think the tele is crap BIGTIME now and have freeview so mostly watch CSI ,Mentalist etc.....or a good film say at 9pm ish....but then again.we almost nearly almost fall Sleep so ........its a good job we don't pay for tv........ Twisted Evil
doglady
doglady

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu May 13, 2010 4:44 am

doglady wrote:You SAD PAIR Laughing lol! jocolor
To be honest we think the tele is crap BIGTIME now and have freeview so mostly watch CSI ,Mentalist etc.....or a good film say at 9pm ish....but then again.we almost nearly almost fall Sleep so ........its a good job we don't pay for tv........ Twisted Evil

hahaha sue you don't know what your missing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Melanie
Melanie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carlasmum Thu May 13, 2010 8:24 am

lol! lol! Whats even sadder is, i want a laptop then i can watch tv and be on the computer at the same time lol! lol!

No chance though, i can't afford one Sad
carlasmum
carlasmum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:50 am

I love Emmerdale, Corrie, BGT, X-Factor and Dancing on Ice, also both Aussie soaps and all the CSIs and Law and Order group. The only soap i don't watch is Enders, it's too depressing for me, at least the other soaps have a laugh as well but Enders is always on a downer, it's a sad enough world we live in. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 pm

sabbi wrote:I love Emmerdale, Corrie, BGT, X-Factor and Dancing on Ice, also both Aussie soaps and all the CSIs and Law and Order group. The only soap i don't watch is Enders, it's too depressing for me, at least the other soaps have a laugh as well but Enders is always on a downer, it's a sad enough world we live in. Laughing

Hi sabbi yes we are a sad lot watching all these soaps but there great Laughing i love the xfactor more than anything i have a thing for simon cowell how sad i am Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mel xx
Melanie
Melanie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down