Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and my boy Kai

Go down

Me and my boy Kai Empty Me and my boy Kai

Post  Guest Thu May 27, 2010 11:40 pm

I can't believe that my baby is three years old. I am left wondering where the time went. Seems like just the other day I was envisoining where we would be when he turned 3...ah but that melancholy is for another day. Today it is time to share our celebration! We had a HUGE family party for him last Saturday. Jamie hasn't been feeling well this last week (again a post for another day) so he was able to be there, as well as the kids. I have been watching a lot of Ace of Cakes and Cake Boss lately (both are highly addictive and if you have anything better to do with your time I recommend you don't start watching) and it inspired me to try something new. For Kai's first B-day Grandma Kitty made him a cute tower cake that was all his own and last year I made a motorcycle racing sheetcake
===============
Seo | Cheap Seo

Back to top Go down

Me and my boy Kai Empty Re: Me and my boy Kai

Post  carlasmum Fri May 28, 2010 9:27 am

Glad you had a great family party.

Ace of cakes is brill, they are all talented. Someone i used to work with used to make cakes that looked like football team shirts.
carlasmum
carlasmum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum