Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody love cats like I do?

Go down

Anybody love cats like I do? Empty Anybody love cats like I do?

Post  Amelia Coates Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello! I'm new here! I am an all-out animal lover, and I have two spoiled purely rotten kitties. I have had 22 cats from the time I was 8 until 2009, when I rescued Maxfield; and last September 28th I lost my beautiful Lilo to sinus cancer and system failure, and gained number 24 on October 1, 2010--we rescued Lucy. Maxi and Lucy are now the loves of my life--I've told myself that with every single on of my kitty babies--and there is never a dull moment with them around! Maxi is quite quiet unless he wants a trip into the courtyard or something in his dish, or occasionally of late, if Lucy is getting the upper hand! Lucy is Miss Cattitude!!! She is extremely vocal, always with me in the middle of whatever I am doing and telling me how it is to be done until she wears herself out and then she power naps! When she wakes she picks up where she's left off! Her voice is a "wah" rather than a meow. And she can make those "wah"s mean business! Love them both with my whole heart!

Last edited by Amelia Coates on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)

Amelia Coates

Back to top Go down